Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Crafts

Well as some of you know, I heart crafting. I heart Hobby Lobby and everything thats in Hobby Lobby! My little hobby, has turned into a "side-business". Which I am super thrilled about. Since I stay at home with the boys, although I work my rear off with my kids (like any Mother), this gives me something to call my own. I dont pretend to be a "professional" by any means, so I just go with what I think looks good. Most of the time, this philsophy works. There have been two or three, okay four, times that it hasn't. I did have a blog for my "business" MomSquared Designs, but I deleted it. I will be doing good to keep up with one blog, theres no way I could keep up with two. Below are some examples of my work. If you would like to place an order, please contact me by commenting. Please refer to your friends also, I would certainly appreciate it.
















 

All of these designs can be modified in any way you prefer. Just let me know what you have in mind and I will do my best to make it happen! AND if theres something that you would like, but its not here, please contact me to see what we can come up with. Plus, it will give me an excuse to go to Hobby Lobby again!


No comments:

Post a Comment