Thursday, May 26, 2011

INGENIOUS Idea!

Hmph! Well here it has been over a month since I have blogged, well crap! I so told myself that I would keep up with it better than I have. BUT, as you can see, so far, I have not. Blah. I'm sorry, followers. I'm going to TRY to do lots better!

I *THINK* I have come up with an ingenious idea. You can tell me if you agree or not. I hate mating socks. With. a. passion. The sorting. The inevitable leftover 3 or 4 socks that the dryer has eaten. Its all a horrible time for me. SO, I came up with this idea! I purchased small baskets from Dollar Tree. ($1 each) Each member of my family has their own color. I also wrote our names on them in case I didn't remember who was what color. Here are a couple pictures..



They're the perfect size, because I line them up below my dryer and when I pull each sock out, I throw it in the appropriate basket. When it comes to keeping up with Mason's tiny socks, it has helped me so much! Its so much easier to mate them person by person. The baskets are also handy to put the mated socks in and then just dump them in the drawer! I hope you like my "ingenious" idea as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment