Monday, April 11, 2011

FIRST blog post

Well here it is! My first blog post! Ive been wanting to start a "mom" blog for awhile now. Who the heck knows why I haven't. I just haven't, okay? =)

I like to think that I'm pretty tech savvy. In fact, my husband thinks I am, which is exactly how I prefer it. No, in all seriousness, I can do your regular run-of-the-mill things, but when it comes to blog stuff, I find it a teeny bit confusing! So bare with me while I work all of this out. I will strive to be as creative and wonderful writer as my friend Erica. If you haven't checked out her blog, you should. She is such a great blog writer! Hello, Erica! (Oh and while I'm talking about Erica, you should go to her blog and help support her family's adoption. They have a sweet baby girl in Ethiopia that needs to come home and see her Momma, Daddy, brothers, and sister. )

I will update you on how our little family is doing now, since that's the main purpose of my blog to begin with..

TREVOR - Oh, Trevor. My sweet, 5 year old, Trevor. He is such a funny, smart, amazing child. Although there are certainly times when I would love to pinch his little head off, he is such a blessing to me. He came into my life at such an important time. I will forever credit him to changing my life, for the better (of course). He came at a time when I didn't *really* know who I was. Anyway, he is doing so well in school. I just received his latest report card. His lowest grade? 96%. I. mean. seriously. I hope (and I pray) he continues this trend. Great job, Bubba! Momma and Daddy are super proud of you! He will start parent pitch baseball soon and I'm sooooooo excited! Cant wait for my little lefty to show 'em what hes got!

MASON - Oh, Mason. My sweet, 17 month old, Mason. (See a pattern here) He is such a sweet, funny, curious, amazing little boy. Did I mention he is curious? Yes, Mason has to know the who, what, when, why about everything. He climbs. Oh man, does. he. climb! I'm also convinced that Mason cannot feel pain. He has fallen, hit his head, and hurt himself and not shed a single tear! Mason is an outside boy. He loves it! In fact, he throws a loop-legged fit when we have to come inside. He had tubes put in his ears this last Friday (4/8/11), and boy was this Momma dreading it. It, surprisingly, was quick and very easy on him! From the time I left him, until the nurse said they were done was TWELVE minutes. Amazing! He woke up hungry and thirsty! He was up and playing like normal THAT VERY AFTERNOON! I'm so glad that we are (hopefully) done with ear infections and high temperatures so we can enjoy the summer coming up and spend lots of time outside playing!

JIM - Oh, Jim. My sweet, thirty-fi       .....er.... never mind. Its time for bed!

3 comments:

  1. You're a blogger! Yay! Thanks for the shout out! I think your first post was wonderful and I look forward to reading many more. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!! You'll find your groove in no time!!

    ReplyDelete